Together with Vannesh Cannoli, I hosted the bi-weekly Kinkster Munch. This munch took place every other Saturday at 11:00 AM SLT. Below are all the chatlogs of the various subjects we have presented. I have not published any of the munches so far that were hosted as purely open discussions.
All dates are in the dd-mm-yyyy format.
30-01-2010 Pony Play
This page has the following sub pages.
- What is the difference between a submissive and a slave
- Pro and cons of the RLV, the Restrained Live Viewer.
- BDSM and Abuse
- Can “Dominance” be learned?
- BDSM and Erotic Humiliation
- BDSM, Limits and Ethics
- “Crossing over the collar”
- BDSM and Punishment
- BDSM and Aftercare
- Transformation play.
- D/s relationships and Alts.
- Pony Play
- Sex and D/s
- How to end a D/s relationship.
- Finding a Dominant…
- Including Real Life into your SL D/s Relationship
- Bringing a new sub/slave into a pre-existing relationship
- D/s and time sharing / management
- Kink versus Fetish; what is the difference?
- Submission and Passivitiy
- Dealing with absence of a dominant.
- Polyamory in Second Life BDSM relationship
- Scenes versus Roleplay
- How to keep the D/s fires burning
- Pushing Limits within BDSM
- Dom/mes that take on lots of subs and subs that have lots of Dom/mes
- BDSM, the meaning of the acronym
- The difference between RL and SL BDSM
- going from SL to RL in a bdsm sense
- The difference between submissives and slaves